Requests for refunds are granted in cases where there was a system error or our support team was not able to find a solution for the issues brought forward to us. Please note that in most cases some additional technical information may be needed; Therefore, we count with your collaboration.
Request for refunds are not granted in cases where the issue is related with a bug originated from Final Cut Pro which we have no control of.
However, if you have any problems or concerns about your plugin, please get in contact with our support desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org or our live chat and we will evaluate how we can best assist you.
Moreover, in case you are unsure if you are choosing the correct plugin for your needs, you can reach out to us through our support channels listed above, and we will schedule a remote access so you have the opportunity to try out the plugin before you purchase it.
Please carefully evaluate the following points:
1. Make sure that you are using the required version of Final Cut Pro X or Motion 5 to run the product properly before you buy it. In the description page of each product you can find:
• What’s included in the plugin;
• Minimum requirements;
• Recommended settings;
• Technical Specification.
2. Be aware that our Templates/Plugins have its limitations (Each product is designed with a specific solution in mind; it's not a good fit for everyone. Before you continue with your purchase make sure the specific features of the plugin will attend your needs. If it doesn't have the feature you want, this doesn't grant you the right to a refund).
3. Be aware that we do not publish every and all parameters available in Motion 5 to Final Cut Pro X. (We publish only parameters that we believe to be important for most users. You can always open the project in Motion to publish what you want, but you won't be able to request support if the plugin stops working properly after the changes made in Motion 5).
4. Our templates/plugins are built with 24 frames per second project. (If you use another frame rate in Final Cut Pro X, it can create unexpected issues).
5. Our products are different from other companies’ products; they are not the same. Don't assume that it has the same features.
6. Refund is also not available if
• You’ve regret of your purchase;
• The plugin doesn’t work as you thought it would/you don’t like the result after using it;
• You don’t have the correct software/version to make it work.
If you an in a different situation than any of the ones listed above, reach out to our email email@example.com so we can assist you and investigate what’s going on. Under carefully evaluation our team will analyze to provide with a fair decision upon the matter.
1 - Object Description
LenoFX is not held responsible for damage and will not carry out any reimbursement to the acquirer that does not observe the compatibility information made available on the LenoFX website or by Apple.
2 - Exclusion of Guarantees
All of the products commercialized and distributed by the LICENSOR are acquired immediately through download on the website www.LenoFX.com. For this reason, with the exception of cases duly proven of mistakes in the file or of version different than that announced, the LICENSOR does not supply guarantee of reimbursements on its products.
Taking into account what has been set in the previous clause, being unfruitful all attempts of repairing the inconsistency of the product acquired by the LICENSEE, he or she will be guaranteed the exchange for another product of the same value or full return of the value payed, without being entitled to any sort of indemnification.
No council or information, written or oral, obtained by the LICENSEE through the LenoFX website will constitute any sort of guarantee or other obligation which is not stated in this license of use.
3 - Contact Information
In case there are any questions about any rule or condition established in this Refund Policy, please reach out to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can clarify all questions.