- We sell digital products that once downloaded can be used for unlimited projects and have no expiration date, and for that we don’t offer refunds.
Please, read this before you buy any product from us. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
1. Make sure that you are using the required version of Final Cut Pro X or Motion 5 to run the product properly before you buy it. In the description page of each product you can see:
- What’s included in the plugin;
- Minimum requirements;
- Recommended settings;
- Technical Specification.
2. Be aware that our Templates/Plugins have its limitations (You can not do everything you want with it. Each product is designed with a specific solution in mind; it's not a good fit for everyone. If it doesn't have the feature you want, this doesn't give you the right to a refund).
3. Be aware that we do not publish every and all parameters available in Motion 5 to Final Cut Pro X. We publish only parameters that we believe to be important for most users. You can always open the project in Motion to publish what you want, but you won't be able to request support if the plugin stops working properly after the changes made in Motion 5).
4. Our templates/plugins are built with 24 frames per second project. (If you use another frame rate in Final Cut Pro X, it can create unexpected issues).
5. Make sure you are buying the right product, ask as many question as you need before you buy any product.6. Make sure you are buying a product that will be useful for you.
(If you have a very good reason to receive a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Our products are different from other companies products; they are not the same. Don't assume that it has the same features.
8. Refund is also not available even if
- You’ve regret of your purchase;
- The plugin doesn’t work as you thought it would/you don’t like the result after using it;
- You don’t have the correct software/version to make it work.
If you experience any problem with the plugin, reach out to our email email@example.com so we can assist you and investigate what’s going on.
9. You can be refunded only if
- You were overcharged by a system issue;
- If we can’t fix the problem after remote access and tests in your computer.
1 - Object Description
LenoFX is not held responsible for damage and will not carry out any reimbursement to the acquirer that does not observe the compatibility information made available on the LenoFX website or by Apple.
2 - Exclusion of Guarantees
All of the products commercialized and distributed by the LICENSOR are acquired immediately through download on the website www.LenoFX.com. For this reason, with the exception of cases duly proven of mistakes in the file or of version different than that announced, the LICENSOR does not supply guarantee of reimbursements on its products.
Taking into account what has been set in the previous clause, being unfruitful all attempts of repairing the inconsistency of the product acquired by the LICENSEE, he or she will be guaranteed the exchange for another product of the same value or full return of the value payed, without being entitled to any sort of indemnification.
No council or information, written or oral, obtained by the LICENSEE through the LenoFX website will constitute any sort of guarantee or other obligation which is not stated in this license of use.
3 - Contact Information
In case there are any questions about any rule or condition established in this Refund Policy, please reach out to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can clarify all questions.